Author: Matthew Conz
Minimum MacOS version: 10.12
From providing ambiance for a party to producing a Broadway play, SoundBoard FX fulfills all of your noisemaking needs. Lightweight, versatile, reliable, and easy to use, this app gives you full control over your sound effects, musical cues, or voiceovers.
• An unlimited number of sound effects: add as many as you need!
• Customizable settings for each sound, including:
– Maximum volume
– Fade in/out times (can be different)
– Notes field
– Hotkeys to play/stop sounds
• “Theatre Mode”, a color scheme specifically designed for low-light environments that can be toggled with a keypress
• Easy reordering of sounds
• Play as many sounds simultaneously as desired
• Batch importing of sounds
• Resettable play counter
• Combination clock and stopwatch widget
• Quick stop button that kills all sounds
• Clean, intuitive interface without distracting frills
Available at a fraction of the price of similar apps, SoundBoard FX is perfect for indie productions, school performances, clubs, and parties, but is robust enough for professional use in theatrical plays, sporting events, conferences, or any event that needs a soundtrack.
I am always looking for ways to improve my product. If there is a feature you would like to see here, or you have a suggestion for improving the app, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or message me on Facebook at http://m.me/SoundBoardFX.