Author: wu changjiang
Minimum MacOS version: 10.14
** Mirror your Primary Display, Secondary Display, iPhone Screen and iPad Screen to Multiple TVs, Computers, or Devices Simultaneously!
** Mirror up to Four Screens at the same time!
** Completely Wireless! Simply use your Web Browser to Watch Mirrored Screen!
Exclusive Features you won’t find elsewhere:
• Wireless Screen Mirroring - Mirror the Primary and Secondary Displays from your Mac to multiple TVs, computers, or devices simultaneously.
• iPhone & iPad Mirroring - Mirror the Screens of your iPhone and iPad (connected to your Mac via USB) to multiple TVs or computers simultaneously.
• Multiple Screen Mirroring - Mirror up to Four Screens at the same time - namely, the primary display, the secondary display, the iPhone screen and the iPad screen.
• Easy to Use - Just use any Web Browser (e.g., Safari, Chrome, Edge) from your computer or device (e.g., Mac, PC, Smart TV, Smartphones, Tablets, Game Console) to view the mirrored screen.
• Video & Photo Casting - Cast Videos and Photos to multiple TVs or computers simultaneously.
• No Delay - Screens and Videos mirror with virtually zero delay.
• Resizable - Drag the divider line to resize the mirrored screens in your web browser.
• Multiple Viewers - Mirror your screen(s) to multiple TVs, computers, or devices simultaneously. It's ideal for school or office use.
• Receiving Multiple Screens - One computer or device can receive multiple screen mirrors at the same time.
How to Use:
1. If you want to mirror your iPhone's screen or iPad's screen, please connect your iPhones or iPads to your Mac via USB before you run the app.
2. Run the app and select the display and/or the iPhone/iPad you want to mirror.
3. Click the "Start" button.
4. Open a web browser on another TV or computer, then enter the URL as shown in the app. You should see your screen mirrored in the web browser.
* You can drag the divider line to resize the screen mirrors in your web browser.
* This app doesn't work on complex networks, IPv6, Subnet, or Virtual LANs.
* Audio is not supported.