Author: Ryo Nonaka
Minimum iOS version: 9.0
It is an application that allows you to create and edit text in vertical writing.
With TATEditor, you can write novels, scripts, scenes, etc. in vertical writing mode.
In the editor section, you can edit the text by combining your favorite colors.
It also has a PDF output function, you can use this application alone to create submission data from the manuscript.
The main function:
- Real-time editing in the print layout of the manuscript (WYSIWYG)
- Real-time character counter
- Compatible with dark mode
- Custom font support (iOS 13 or higher)
- Mouse compatible (iPadOS 13.4 or higher)
- Search and replace strings in sentences
- Regular expression
- Save search history
- Copy / Cut / Paste
- Switch font
- Change background color/text color
- Output PDF
- Print layout settings
- Page number setting
- Header settings
- Ruby, emphasis, and tate-chu-yoko
- Notes related to the project and text
- Management of stories and chapters of serialized works
- Automatically back up the text being edited
- Ability to convert half-width spaces to full-width spaces according to previous character types
- A function that allows you to check the code point of the entered text