Author: Can Aksoy
Minimum iOS version: 10.3
“Scanner+” is an easy to use scanner app that will turn your iPhone into handy portable scanner.
Easily scan, save and share any printed document in PDF or JPEG format.
Scan anything you need: Receipts, documents, paper notes, fax papers, book and store your scans as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
Save time by adding your signature to documents with a single tap.
You can take this portable document scanner anywhere you go for business needs because Scanner+ doesn’t require Internet connection.
Say goodbye to big scanner boxes and get this easiest PDF scanner+ now!
Scanner+ App Features:
- Scan to high quality PDF or JPEG
- Save scans in grayscale, black and white or color
- Automatic border detection for any scannable object
- Advanced pic processing with enhancement and color correction, noise removing, automatic perspective correction and more
- Multipage scanning - scan as many pages as you like
- E-sign any document by adding your signature to scans within the app
- Drag and change the order of your scanned documents
Document Sharing Tools:
- Share your scans via email
- Easy print your scans with any Wi-Fi printer
- Share and upload scanned documents to cloud services like Dropbox, Evernote, Yandex Disk, Box, OneDrive or Google Drive
- Save scans to Camera Roll
Terms Of Service: https://sulubeyn.com/terms.html
You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.