Author: DTE Energy Corporate Services LL
Minimum iOS version: 11.0
Pay your bill, enroll in a payment program, report an outage and track its restoration, all with the new DTE Energy mobile app.
Want to make a payment, analyze your energy usage, or just view your bill? The new DTE Energy mobile app makes it easy to do while on-the-go.
The DTE Energy Mobile app will give you a convenient, quick and easy way to take care of what you need because we know how important saving time can be. With as little as three clicks you can take care of almost anything – paying your bill, comparing monthly energy usage, reporting and tracking an outage, all in one convenient app.
- Sign in to view your current bill, account details and analyze your energy consumption
- Make a one-time payment or schedule future dated payments
- Manage your saved payment methods
- Get real-time account and payment related messages
- Report a power outage, and dim or flickering lights
- Report or get additional information on a gas leak or downed wire
- Track restoration progress with updates via email, text or push notification
- See what areas have outages and how many customers are affected
- Look up nearby businesses to see which have power and their contact details
- Increase security while using the app with 1Password and enabling TouchID